When you send a fax, a Send Confirmation Receipt will be sent to your email address confirming transmission. Additionally, you may also log in and view the send activity log online.
To view activity online:
- Login to your eFax Account
- Choose Activity Logs from the menu on the right
- Send Activity Logs are displayed by default. If you wish to view Received Fax Logs, click the Receive Logs tab.
Can I resend a fax?
If you sent the fax through your email, the outgoing message should be saved in your Sent Items. You can resend it using your email client's native sending options.
To resend a fax through eFax Messenger 4.0 or higher:
- Open eFax Messenger and click the link that says Sent Faxes.
- Select the fax you would like to resend and Double-Click to open.
- Click the Resend Fax button on the eFax Messenger toolbar at the top of the screen. The compose fax window will appear. You can Add new recipients, Edit or Remove former recipients, or Attach new files at this time.
- When you have completed your new fax, click the Send Fax button on the eFax toolbar.
Faxes sent from the web cannot be resent.